Andy's Layout

  • DICARLO, GINO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2000
      Hi guys!

      I had the pleasure of meeting Andy and his family this weekend and I have
      to tell you of my great trip! My in laws just moved to North Syracuse and
      since I won't be able to make the trip in August I thought I'd meet up with
      him since I was out there, First of all, thank you so much Andy for your
      hospitality! You've got a great family! Second, your FJG layout is out
      of this world!!! You guys going out in August are in for one heck of a
      treat! I took some pictures and I hope to get them up on my web-page soon!
      In his layout you'll see Engines 20, 21, 30 and 100. The detailing is superb!
      He's also got several FJG cabooses, passenger and baggage cars and even
      trolleys in his downtown Gloversville section. There are several boxcars
      and you'll even see a FJG/DO snowplow. The rail trail park complete with
      the boxcar is included. Did I mention that Fonda Speedway is there too?
      I was really impressed and I felt like a 10 year old when he fired it up!
      I could have watched it for hours! It was like a trip back in time! I hope
      I'm not spoiling anything for anyone, but you will not be disappointed!

      Once again, thanks Andy and I will be talking to you soon!

      Gino
    • fusco@baldcom.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2000
        --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "DICARLO, GINO" <gdicarlo@q...> wrote:
        > Hi guys!
        >
        > I had the pleasure of meeting Andy and his family this weekend and
        I have
        > to tell you of my great trip! My in laws just moved to North
        Syracuse and
        > since I won't be able to make the trip in August I thought I'd meet
        up with
        > him since I was out there, First of all, thank you so much Andy
        for your
        > hospitality! You've got a great family! Second, your FJG layout
        is out
        > of this world!!! You guys going out in August are in for one heck
        of a
        > treat! I took some pictures and I hope to get them up on my
        web-page soon!
        > In his layout you'll see Engines 20, 21, 30 and 100. The detailing
        is superb!
        > He's also got several FJG cabooses, passenger and baggage cars and
        even
        > trolleys in his downtown Gloversville section. There are several
        boxcars
        > and you'll even see a FJG/DO snowplow. The rail trail park
        complete with
        > the boxcar is included. Did I mention that Fonda Speedway is there
        too?
        > I was really impressed and I felt like a 10 year old when he fired
        it up!
        > I could have watched it for hours! It was like a trip back in
        time! I hope
        > I'm not spoiling anything for anyone, but you will not be
        disappointed!

        > Once again, thanks Andy and I will be talking to you soon!
        >
        > Gino

        Gino: It was a pleasure having you and thanks for the kind words.
        All
        are welcomed August 13. P.S. Adam won the state race Sat. You are
        obviously a good luck charm ----Andy
      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2000
          Hi Guys!

          I scanned some of my photos of Andy's Layout and have posted them
          to the egroups server. Check them out at...

          http://www.egroups.com/files/FJGRailroad/Andy%27s+Layout/