Three MSTS shots Uploaded

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011
      Hi All,

      I've uploaded three new shots to the MSTS ANC album of FJ&G Brill
      Bullets 125 and 129 passing the NYC Kellogg Branch local.

      Look for the last three files on:

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011
        Paul!!!!

        Those Bullets are out of this world! What a great job. Now, is there a way for me to run those on a layout?

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011
          Hi Gino,

          Yes... they are actually diesels and not electrics. They do have a cab
          view and you just would need to make an activity on any route to get
          them to run.

          As this is a steam route I created posts and fake overhead wires for the
          FJ&G instead of using MSTS to place the overhead wires and then having
          to use HideWire to remove the overhead from all the NYC trackage.

          I'll zip them up.

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011
            Please do!!! Im gonna run them between Johnstown and Gloversville!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011
              Hi Gino,

              Check your mail!

              Paul :-)