Re: [FJGRailroad] Bullet Car Interior

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14 3:38 PM
      Where are you Mal?  Oops, Mal may be color blind.  Paul Larner?

      On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Paul Charland <p.charlie@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Just wondering if anyone can recall the colors of the interior of the
      Brill Bullets. Just interested in seat, wall, and floor colors.

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      http://ginostrolleypage.com
      http://ginosmusicservice.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14 4:10 PM
        The interior of the cars were painted in an enameled light buff with chrome plated fixtures and trimming.  The seats were buffed dark green leather; the floor imitation tile linoleum of battleship strength (does that imply battleship gray?)

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14 4:51 PM
          Thanks Paul!

          Paul :-)

          On 14/04/2011 7:10 PM, Paul Larner wrote:

          > The interior of the cars were painted in an enameled light buff with
          > chrome plated fixtures and trimming. The seats were buffed dark
          > green leather; the floor imitation tile linoleum of battleship
          > strength (does that imply battleship gray?)
          >
          > PKL
        • Malcolm Horton
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14 8:47 PM
            Hi all,

            I am color blind.

            Mal

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14 8:54 PM
              I certainly wasn't making fun of you Malcolm!  As I typed out the message, I stopped and remembered this fact.  What you lack in the color department, you gained in the memory department!  I'd take color blindness to have the memory that resides in your head!!!!

              Hope you are doing well!

              Gino

              On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM, Malcolm Horton <mdhorton@...> wrote:

              Hi all,