Bullet Car Interior

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
      Hi All,

      Just wondering if anyone can recall the colors of the interior of the
      Brill Bullets. Just interested in seat, wall, and floor colors.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
        Where are you Mal?  Oops, Mal may be color blind.  Paul Larner?

        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        http://ginostrolleypage.com
        http://ginosmusicservice.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
          The interior of the cars were painted in an enameled light buff with chrome plated fixtures and trimming.  The seats were buffed dark green leather; the floor imitation tile linoleum of battleship strength (does that imply battleship gray?)

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
            Thanks Paul!

            Paul :-)

            On 14/04/2011 7:10 PM, Paul Larner wrote:

            > The interior of the cars were painted in an enameled light buff with
            > chrome plated fixtures and trimming. The seats were buffed dark
            > green leather; the floor imitation tile linoleum of battleship
            > strength (does that imply battleship gray?)
            >
            > PKL
          • Malcolm Horton
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
              Hi all,

              I am color blind.

              Mal

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
                I certainly wasn't making fun of you Malcolm!  As I typed out the message, I stopped and remembered this fact.  What you lack in the color department, you gained in the memory department!  I'd take color blindness to have the memory that resides in your head!!!!

                Hope you are doing well!

                Gino

                On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM, Malcolm Horton <mdhorton@...> wrote:

                Hi all,