B&M Plow Shot

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
      Gino,

      I'm pretty sure it's the nose end of a GP-9.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
        Hi Aaron

        All B&M GP-9s were delivered in McGuinnis blue and black, all B&M GP-7s
        were delivered in maroon and gold... as this unit is.

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
          Yup, sure looks like the cab end of a GP-7.

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: p.charlie@...
          Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:23:54 -0400
          Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] B&M Plow Shot

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
            It looks brand spanking new whatever it is!  When was that plow built and delivered to the B&M?

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: p.charlie@...
            Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:23:54 -0400

            --