Re: [FJGRailroad] Plow 202

  • switchstandmr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
      Does anyone have any pictures of the other remaining cars that are setting in Utica?

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by PTCI

      From: Aaron Keller <akeller_1979@...>
      Sender: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 09:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Plow 202

      Plow 202 was in Utica but disappeared many, many years ago (probably eight or so years ago).  I believe it, along with the "lightning stripe" D&H Jordan Spreader, were scrapped, along with most of the other junk equipment laying around in Utica.  The few remaining cars in Utica are destined for the scrapper's torch as soon as the price of scrap steel goes up and stays high enough to make the endeavor highly profitable.