    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
      It is time to steer this list back to the "real" FJ&G, the "colorful" FJ&G, and
      the "interesting" FJ&G; e.g., post-1974.

      (Jump all over me now, Larner.)

      http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=359640

      Here is a good shot of #100 in Sangerfield, working for the NYS&W. Note the
      photographer's observations on the setup of the unit, and my comment below. The
      photo was just recently posted to Railpictures.net.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
        I like the direction you are going in Aaron!  I always thought when I heard that the 100 was going to Utica, that meant on it's way to Bingo!  I'm guessing the 100 stuck around in the Utica area (Not talking CNYK) for work?

        Gino

        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        http://ginostrolleypage.com