RE: [FJGRailroad] Schoharie Valley, Middleburg & Schoharie Railroads

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:31 AM
      Oops!! Correction: The book is $34.95 plus $5.00 shipping for a total of $39.95 plus 8% sales tax for NYState residents.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: pklarner@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 04:16:09 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Schoharie Valley, Middleburg & Schoharie Railroads

      Because many of us share an interest in the other shortlines which served this geographical region of NY, I want to call everyone's attention to a new photo publication about the SVRR and M&S railroads titled "Smoke Under Vroman's Nose" by Len Kilian.

      It's a must have and a keeper. The book is available from Len for $39.95 plus $5.00 for shipping. New York residents need to include the 8% sales tax, $3.20. Mail address is: Len S. Kilian, P.O. Box 175, Rotterdam Jct., NY 12150. Len's phone number is 518.887.5244.

      This is a hard cover volume, 80 pages of glossy paper, and loaded with photos I had not seen previously. If you have an interest in these little railroads, you will not be disappointed.