Photo Freight on the Catskill Mountain Railroad

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      This is a shameless plug for a Photo Freight Charter on the Catskill Mountain Railroad. I Do have a vested interest in this as I initiated the charter although I will not benefit from the trip economically.

      May 21st CMRR Photo Freight. You ride the caboose (s) we provide photo opportunities. We expect to provide an opportunity to shoot the freight passing a section gang with thier motor car.

      We also plan to have a photo opp with the dispatcher hooping up orders.

      There will be other photo ops and maybe a surprise.

      $75.00 for the day and maybe even something after dark.

      ALL PROCEEDS will go to the Catskill Mountian Railroad.