Re: Boxcar 126319

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 10:55 AM
      Gino,

      I think the paint is just very faded on that side of the car, making the old PC number visible.

      -Aaron

    • Mark Wilber
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 11:07 AM
        I remember when they painted that car,but just cant remember why the faded blue. I knew one time,the paint was contaminated by being frozen at one point.

        I think the paint is just very faded on that side of the car, making the old PC number visible.