Re: [FJGRailroad] New Company Logos

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Just wanted to let you guy's know there are some fantastic looking tee
      shirts with the FJ&G LOGO on them for sale they are being done by one of the
      guy's in the Sacandaga Park association I ordered two they are a real nice
      dark green with the color logo that is on the back of the Sacandaga Book
      that was printed in the early 1900's!! the one with the indian on the
      front they are fantastic and I am trying to get him to do some hats if he
      does not I am going to see if I get the contact information for this
      companythey are in Korea I hate to say but if they can do them here I will
      see as well I would like to have some hats done and sell them for the Box
      car museum to raise a little money but in the meantime these are available
      and they are to raise funds for the PArk association they are $18.95 ea I
      told him to send me an email photo and I also told him tyo run some extras
      so I can have them with me when I see you guy's this August!! If anyone is
      interested let me knowso I can give him an idea? believe me you will like
      them I want a hat to go with it though