Re: Boxcar 126319

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      I have never seen a skyblue DO boxcar with FJG marks painted in the style of the ex/PC cars...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
        Gino,

        I think the paint is just very faded on that side of the car, making the old PC number visible.

        -Aaron

      • Mark Wilber
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
          I remember when they painted that car,but just cant remember why the faded blue. I knew one time,the paint was contaminated by being frozen at one point.

          I think the paint is just very faded on that side of the car, making the old PC number visible.