Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Amsterdam Enginehouse?

    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 14, 2011
      Hi Paul,

      That's the little tidbit I've been missing all these years... Buses
      operating as Trains! Sure started to wonder when I say three "Trains"
      departing downtown Amsterdam, all heading east with only a three minute
      separation between trains!

      So, guess I'm shooting for the spring of 1938 at the latest.

      Paul :-)