Re: [FJGRailroad] Postcard

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2000
      Nice postcard Gino, thanks for the share! The Newfoundland Railway group
      just got hit with the mystery icon bug over the weekend. A guy posted a
      jpeg, and two days later noticed the icon had been changed, froze his
      browser when he tried opening it.

      Paul

      Gino And Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I just uploaded the trolley in Amsterdam picture! The link is
      > below...
      >
      > p.s. Paul and Saul, The file has the pict-icon to it! No problem...
      >
      > http://www.egroups.com/files/FJGRailroad/MKT.Street.jpg

      > CatalogLink offers hundreds of catalogs for FREE!
      > Click here to find the latest and greatest in the
      > world of catalogs - check out our featured Picks of the Week
      > and also look to enter our $500 catalog shopping spree!

    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000
        I am looking for some photo's I have of the big cars in Amsterdam and it
        seems they are on part of Market street they just did not go up the hill
        right??

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000
            Right. I can't recall without digging, if they came in on Division or Main
            St. But one direction or the other all the Schenectady cars ran on Market
            Street.

            Pkl

            >From: "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@...>
            >To: <FJGRailroad@egroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Postcard
            >Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:35:15 -0400
            >
            >I am looking for some photo's I have of the big cars in Amsterdam and it
            >seems they are on part of Market street they just did not go up the hill
            >right??

          • DICARLO, GINO
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2000
              Paul,

              The postcard looks to me like it's going up the hill! There must just
              be a one block section where the limiteds went up Market for a short
              distance?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2000
                The only area on Market Street where they operated in their normal route was
                between Main and Division, just one long block. I can't imagine them ever
                daring to run one of those cars up and then obviously down the hill, however
                never say never or it will surely turn up. It is always possible they took
                one of the cars a block further north from Division St. for the purpose of
                getting it out of the way or holding for schedule.

                PKL