Picture of DO-CACV Excursion

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
      Dug this one out and scanned it...

      http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=353164

      Most of my DO slides are marginal quality but this one was OK.

      John
    • Gino's RailPage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
        John,

        I want to see the marginal ones!

        Gino

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
          Hi John and Gino,

          No matter hod "bad" a photo is it's still worth posting. It's not like
          you can go back and take a better one (not yet anyway), and there still
          is something in the shot that's worth looking at.

          Paul :-)