Correct Color for DO All Doors

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      I was planning on having an HO scale all door painted for one of the 40XXX series cars. Does anyone on the list know the best paint match for the blue. I think I have seen past photos on the list of someone who has modeled these cars. If I recall correctly, the 40XXX cars were a little darker then the 29XXX series cars. Thanks in advance for any help.

      John Sesonske