Heads up, again!

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      I'm sure you folks are aware. On eBay now, there is a FJ&G shot being sold by FIRST-OUT Page 7 of his listings, about the 15th one down.

      21 I believe by the yard office. Classic.

      About $8 now. Todd Novak's slides usually go for a pretty penny, but are usually worth it.

      One a second subject, I still have Fj&G disks that I got when I was in Johnstown a few years back. About 25 of them. Various images.

      Should anyone want/need them I will ship. Or we can see if the plans fold to get myself back out there in Northville this summer.

      Hope you are enjoying your post christmas snow. We've had it for quite a while now, but getting old n weary.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI