Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: UP Power

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2000
      I agree on the pics. I can't recall any others. The diesel I believe you
      have corroborated, was a test prior to purchasing the No. 20. The steam
      engine may have been needed after the twelve laid up in the thirties, but
      something tells me that too was a demo prior to purchasing the 11 or 14.
      Didn't you have some oral record on that? As I think of it I think there
      are photo records of two NYC steamers on the property.

      PKL