Great Train Extravaganza

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hi guys,

      Gino's RailPage will have a table at the Great Train Extravaganza in Albany this Sunday.  The show starts at 10
      and goes until 4.  I've got a few copies of my book for sale and as an added bonus, the one and only Paul Larner
      will be at the table signing copies of his book, 'Our Railroad:The History Of The Fonda Johnstown & Gloversville Railroad (1867-1893).'
      Paul will also have candy canes for the children and hugs for the ladies!

      Stop by and say hello.  I'll have some reprints of a Capital District Trolley Map from the back of a Schenectady Railway Tour Guide to hand out.  You can either donate $20 to Gino's Railpage to receive one, or you can just take one when I'm not looking!  The choice is yours.

      Anything else at the table is for sale at a reasonable price and make great stocking stuffer items!

      Oh, I also forgot.  If I can find a working portable DVD player, I will be running Interurban Film's spotlight on the FJ&GRR between Schenectady and Gloversville.  Maybe even a United Traction Movie and a Schenectady Railway trip between Schenectady and Saratoga Springs.  Certainly worth the price of admission!

      See you there!