Re: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2000
      Operated between Division St. and Main.

      PKL

      >From: "DICARLO, GINO" <gdicarlo@...>
      >To: FJGRAILROAD@...
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam
      >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 19:31:15 -0500 (CDT)
      >
      >Hi Guys,
      >
      >I just got a postcard of a St. Louis Car Interurban in Amsterdam. The
      >caption says "Market Street in Amsterdam" and it does look like Market
      >Street Hill. I'm just wondering if the interurbans went up Market Street?
      >I always thought that those cars and the Bullets went through the city
      >on their way to Schenectady by way of present day route 5. I didn't think
      >they made their way up the hill?
      >
      >Gino

    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2000
        I thought so Paul, then what the hell is on my postcard?
        It looks like Market Street hill? And it looks like an
        interurban car!

        Gino

        > From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
        > Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 23:31:32 EDT
        > To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam
        >
        > Operated between Division St. and Main.
        >
        > PKL
        >

        >> From: "DICARLO, GINO" <gdicarlo@...>
        >> To: FJGRAILROAD@...
        >> Subject: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam
        >> Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 19:31:15 -0500 (CDT)
        >>
        >> Hi Guys,
        >>
        >> I just got a postcard of a St. Louis Car Interurban in Amsterdam. The
        >> caption says "Market Street in Amsterdam" and it does look like Market
        >> Street Hill. I'm just wondering if the interurbans went up Market Street?
        >> I always thought that those cars and the Bullets went through the city
        >> on their way to Schenectady by way of present day route 5. I didn't think
        >> they made their way up the hill?
        >>
        >> Gino

        > CatalogLink offers hundreds of catalogs for FREE!
        > Click here to find the latest and greatest in the
        > world of catalogs - check out our featured Picks of the Week
        > and also look to enter our $500 catalog shopping spree!

      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2000
          Gino can you send me an attachment of this card email?? I would like to see
          this?? Randy

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2000
            Haven't the postcard to look at but if you think it is Market St. hill in
            the background, that would make sense. Can you run up a pic?

            PKL

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2000
              Randy,

              I will scan the card and get it up on the egroup site!

              Gino