More freight stuff.

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2010
      As Karg's was probably one of the largest users of in-coming services, where did they unload their hides & skins?
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2010
        At the team track in Johnstown just down the street from the Waterway Grill....don't know the name of the street...

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: gdavis4@...
        Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:25:34 -0500
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] More freight stuff.

        As Karg's was probably one of the largest users of in-coming services, where did they unload their hides & skins?
        Gordon

      • Mark Wilber
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2010
          I want to say William St.,across the street from the old telephone Co.  Mark

          At the team track in Johnstown just down the street from the Waterway Grill....don't know the name of the street...

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: gdavis4@...
          Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:25:34 -0500

          As Karg's was probably one of the largest users of in-coming services, where did they unload their hides & skins?
          Gordon

        • Dave Brennan
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
                    I belive it is WASHINGTON street.

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: gdavis4@...
            Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:25:34 -0500

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
              I think you're right.We'd spot 10 cars in the two tracks,plus two cars across the street next to the Telephone Co.Mark

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: gdavis4@...
              Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:25:34 -0500