Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Itinerary

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Sounds like a date Saul! give me call and we will work it out then? I will
      set some time aside and we perhaps can take a little tour for an hour or
      two? Hope your wife wont mind talking trains and local history?? see you
      then I am only about one third of the way through those negatives man there
      is a lot! but I will have them for you then Thanks Randy