Railyard Reservations

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Everyone that sent me a dinner reservation has received a confirmation by return E-mail - if you didn't please see me first thing in the morning at the museum. And if you aren't going to the musuem but are planning to join us for dinner, give me a call tomorrow morning at 810-8438 (I have to give them a final count by noon). Dinner is at 6:00 PM.
      Jerry