RE: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
      Am I included in the 16? I plan to be there.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

      Paul,
      Will do, but I only have the dinner count - Gordon may have additional people that have said they were coming to the museum.  Gordon?
      Jerry

      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

      Hi Gordon,
      Reservations are in at the Railyard for 15 people on the 9th.  I just got 4 more today.  They asked me to call them that morning to verify/change the count if necessary - not a problem if we add a few.
      Jerry

      From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 6:27 AM

      Jerry, what is the count so far?
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
        I don't know Joe.  With all the SPAM you've been sending, you may be out of the group!

        Gino

        Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: handyman756@...
        Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
          Joe, I made a tag for you but you need to check with Jerry about dinner reservations.  Your on line id has been taken over by a spammer.

          Paul

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: handyman756@...
          Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
            Yes Joe - you were one of the first reservations.
            Jerry

            Am I included in the 16? I plan to be there.

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: handyman756@...
            Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: handyman756@...
            Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
              Excellent! I have a few "Show & Tell" things to bring.........

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:22 -0700

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 30, 2010
                Gordon,
                I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                Jerry

                I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
                Jerry

                Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
                Jerry

              • Gordon Davis
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010

                  Yes, only one.
                  Gordon
                  I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                  Jerry

                  I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
                  Jerry

                  Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
                  Jerry

                • Mark Wilber
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010
                    Is the FJG day on the 9th or 10th? Mark