Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010

      This proves that not only armies travel on their stomachs.
      Gordon
      From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 6:27 AM

      Jerry, what is the count so far?
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
        You've got the nametages done Paul?

        On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Paul Larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

        Jerry, I made name tags for 16 people; may I have your confirmed names to ensure all scheduled have name tags.
        Paul

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: handyman756@...
        Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
          Paul,
          Will do, but I only have the dinner count - Gordon may have additional people that have said they were coming to the museum.  Gordon?
          Jerry

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: handyman756@...
          Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
            Am I included in the 16? I plan to be there.

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: handyman756@...
            Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: handyman756@...
            Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
              I don't know Joe.  With all the SPAM you've been sending, you may be out of the group!

              Gino

              Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                Joe, I made a tag for you but you need to check with Jerry about dinner reservations.  Your on line id has been taken over by a spammer.

                Paul

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: handyman756@...
                Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
                  Yes Joe - you were one of the first reservations.

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: handyman756@...
                  Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: handyman756@...
                  Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
                    Excellent! I have a few "Show & Tell" things to bring.........

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:22 -0700

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 30, 2010
                      Gordon,
                      I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                      Jerry

                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010

                        Yes, only one.
                        Gordon
                        I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                        Jerry

                        I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
                        Jerry

                        Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
                        Jerry

                      • Mark Wilber
                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010
                          Is the FJG day on the 9th or 10th? Mark