RE: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 27, 2010
      Jerry, I made name tags for 16 people; may I have your confirmed names to ensure all scheduled have name tags.
      Paul

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

      Hi Gordon,
      Reservations are in at the Railyard for 15 people on the 9th.  I just got 4 more today.  They asked me to call them that morning to verify/change the count if necessary - not a problem if we add a few.
      Jerry

      From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 6:27 AM

      Jerry, what is the count so far?
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010

        This proves that not only armies travel on their stomachs.

        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
          You've got the nametages done Paul?

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: handyman756@...
          Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

          --
          http://fjgrr.org
          http://ginosrailpage.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
            Paul,
            Will do, but I only have the dinner count - Gordon may have additional people that have said they were coming to the museum.  Gordon?
            Jerry

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: handyman756@...
            Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
              Am I included in the 16? I plan to be there.

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                I don't know Joe.  With all the SPAM you've been sending, you may be out of the group!

                Gino

                Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: handyman756@...
                Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                  Joe, I made a tag for you but you need to check with Jerry about dinner reservations.  Your on line id has been taken over by a spammer.

                  Paul

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: handyman756@...
                  Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
                    Yes Joe - you were one of the first reservations.

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
                      Excellent! I have a few "Show & Tell" things to bring.........

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                      From: handyman756@...
                      Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:22 -0700

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                      From: handyman756@...
                      Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                      From: handyman756@...
                      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 30, 2010
                        Gordon,
                        I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                        Jerry

                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010

                          Yes, only one.
                          Gordon
                          I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                          Jerry

                          I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
                          Jerry

                          Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
                          Jerry

                        • Mark Wilber
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010
                            Is the FJG day on the 9th or 10th? Mark