Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

  • Jerry Snyder
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 21, 2010
      I haven't heard from a lot of the "core" group, folks.  I'm not making any assumptions, so if you plan to attend dinner, please let me know ASAP.
      Thanks,
      Jerry

      From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 6:27 AM

      Jerry, what is the count so far?
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 27, 2010
        Hi Gordon,
        Reservations are in at the Railyard for 15 people on the 9th.  I just got 4 more today.  They asked me to call them that morning to verify/change the count if necessary - not a problem if we add a few.
        Jerry

        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 27, 2010
          Jerry, I made name tags for 16 people; may I have your confirmed names to ensure all scheduled have name tags.
          Paul

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: handyman756@...
          Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

          Hi Gordon,
          Reservations are in at the Railyard for 15 people on the 9th.  I just got 4 more today.  They asked me to call them that morning to verify/change the count if necessary - not a problem if we add a few.
          Jerry

          I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
          Jerry

          Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
          Jerry

        • Gordon Davis
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010

            This proves that not only armies travel on their stomachs.

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
              You've got the nametages done Paul?

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: handyman756@...
              Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

              --
              http://fjgrr.org
              http://ginosrailpage.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                Paul,
                Will do, but I only have the dinner count - Gordon may have additional people that have said they were coming to the museum.  Gordon?

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: handyman756@...
                Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                  Am I included in the 16? I plan to be there.

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: handyman756@...
                  Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: handyman756@...
                  Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                    I don't know Joe.  With all the SPAM you've been sending, you may be out of the group!

                    Gino

                    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 28, 2010
                      Joe, I made a tag for you but you need to check with Jerry about dinner reservations.  Your on line id has been taken over by a spammer.

                      Paul

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                      Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                      From: handyman756@...
                      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
                        Yes Joe - you were one of the first reservations.

                        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                        From: handyman756@...
                        Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                        From: handyman756@...
                        Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 29, 2010
                          Excellent! I have a few "Show & Tell" things to bring.........

                          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                          From: handyman756@...
                          Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:22 -0700

                          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                          From: handyman756@...
                          Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                          From: handyman756@...
                          Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 30, 2010
                            Gordon,
                            I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                            Jerry

                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010

                              Yes, only one.
                              Gordon
                              I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                              Jerry

                              I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
                              Jerry

                              Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
                              Jerry

                            • Mark Wilber
                              Message 14 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010
                                Is the FJG day on the 9th or 10th? Mark