Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 20 3:27 AM
      Jerry, what is the count so far?
      Gordon
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:58 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

      Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
      Jerry

    • Jerry Snyder
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 20 3:08 PM
        I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
        Jerry

        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 20 4:12 PM

          Thanks, not a bad number.
          Gordon

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 21 5:43 PM
            I haven't heard from a lot of the "core" group, folks.  I'm not making any assumptions, so if you plan to attend dinner, please let me know ASAP.
            Thanks,
            Jerry

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 27 5:31 PM
              Hi Gordon,
              Reservations are in at the Railyard for 15 people on the 9th.  I just got 4 more today.  They asked me to call them that morning to verify/change the count if necessary - not a problem if we add a few.
              Jerry

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 27 9:51 PM
                Jerry, I made name tags for 16 people; may I have your confirmed names to ensure all scheduled have name tags.
                Paul

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: handyman756@...
                Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 28 5:55 AM

                  This proves that not only armies travel on their stomachs.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 28 3:19 PM
                    You've got the nametages done Paul?

                    To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: handyman756@...
                    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                    --
                    http://fjgrr.org
                    http://ginosrailpage.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 28 6:10 PM
                      Paul,
                      Will do, but I only have the dinner count - Gordon may have additional people that have said they were coming to the museum.  Gordon?

                      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                      From: handyman756@...
                      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 28 7:01 PM
                        Am I included in the 16? I plan to be there.

                        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                        From: handyman756@...
                        Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                        From: handyman756@...
                        Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 28 8:32 PM
                          I don't know Joe.  With all the SPAM you've been sending, you may be out of the group!

                          Gino

                          Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                          From: handyman756@...
                          Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 28 8:45 PM
                            Joe, I made a tag for you but you need to check with Jerry about dinner reservations.  Your on line id has been taken over by a spammer.

                            Paul

                            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                            Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                            From: handyman756@...
                            Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 29 4:02 PM
                              Yes Joe - you were one of the first reservations.

                              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                              From: handyman756@...
                              Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                              From: handyman756@...
                              Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 29 5:50 PM
                                Excellent! I have a few "Show & Tell" things to bring.........

                                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                                From: handyman756@...
                                Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:22 -0700

                                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                                From: handyman756@...
                                Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

                                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                                From: handyman756@...
                                Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 30 6:16 PM
                                  Gordon,
                                  I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                                  Jerry

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010

                                    Yes, only one.
                                    Gordon
                                    I have you confirmed for 1 dinner reservation.
                                    Jerry

                                    I have had nine confirmed reservations (three are my own).  10 counting you.
                                    Jerry

                                    Just a reminder that if you are planning dinner at the Railyard with the group on 10/9/10 I need to know by the end of this week (9/24/10)to provide them with a number for our reservation. Thanks to everyone that has already contacted me.
                                    Jerry

                                  • Mark Wilber
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Oct 1, 2010
                                      Is the FJG day on the 9th or 10th? Mark