RE: [FJGRailroad] New FJ&G Photo

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2010
      Gino, Jerry and all,

      I am not able to give an exact quickly because of a gap in my timetables.  However, in October 1960 ETT no. 8 indicates there are still four main tracks, designated from the south 2-1-3-4.  Photos indicate the track came out in the late summer and fall of 1963.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:32:58 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New FJ&G Photo

      Gino,
      According to my notes the NYC went from 4 to 2 tracks in 1957.
      Jerry