Re: Itinerary

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      When we get to the Holiday Inn, probably on Thursday, I'll call you
      if
      it is not too late. I'm looking forward to meeting you and talking to
      you about your dad and his legacy. I'll bring a few things that you
      might find interesting. Our schedule is pretty flexible, but I have
      wait and see what else materializes.
      Saul
      --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Randy & Lorraine Decker"
      <rldecker@c...> wrote:
      > Saul I would certainly like to meet you that weekend so I will
      makes plans
      > to be free for Friday or Saturday, Who is it that has the camp, If
      I my
      > ask? Send them a note to be at the event this weekend and introduce
      > themselves?? I will have a table set up. I will have the Negatives
      > completed by then. Will the return trip work for you on that
      Sunday if we
      > make a stop at Andy's place in Syracuse? Andy is Sunday the day
      you
      were
      > planning?? If so There are several of us in this area who should
      make plans
      > and figure out driving arrangements to head west!!

      Sunday.
      > > We may come a day earlier, I don't know yet for sure. We have to
      go
      > > back to Mich. on Sunday since we both have to be to work on
      Monday. I