How much does it weigh

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 6:55 AM
      How much does a 105 # 6 frog and points weigh?

      I am also lookikng for a spiking machine. Woodpecker will do, riding machine would be nice. Does have to be in close to working order.

      I have seen the various equipment dealer offerings at $25K and 1000 miles away. Was looking for something a day's drive away. Will consider a fixer-upper.