Re: [FJGRailroad] F.J. & G. Day - October 9, 2010

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2010
      Sorry, a typo.
      Try <gdavis4@...>
      Gordon

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Gordon
      Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 4:11 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] F.J. & G. Day - October 9, 2010

      We hope you all have the above date highlighted on your calendars and plan on attending this event covering the Electric Division of our 'favorite' railroad.
      Should you plan on attending, and have not already done so, please indicate so by pre-registering with me at the address below. This way we will have an idea of number of attendees and can prepare your name tags.
      <gdavis4@...>
      Do you plan on joining us for dinner at the Rail Yard? If so send in your respervation by September 24 to:
      <handyman756@...>
      We are looking forward to your joining us for a day with our own FJ&G.
      Gordon