Direction of Engine 20

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      I went to the Fulton County Museum yesterday. The FJG exhibit looked great. Lots of great photos.

      One of particular interest was 20 & 21 sitting in the west yard (west side of freight house) in what appeared to be the late 70's. They were nose coupled with 20 facing long hood forward. So here was a period of time one of the units faced SB.

      I also thought the circus train being unloaded at Fulton Street was great as well as the steamer being turned on the Armstrong table in G'ville. Looked like a railfan trip as there were lots of onlookers. Even appeared to be fans riding on the front of the loco and a fan helping push the turntable. Those were the days--boy have times changed.