Eber Davis Model Railroad Collection

  • Jim Kelly's Heros
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 8:47 PM
      Here are some 'good' photos of Eber Davis' FJG Model Collection at the Fulton County Museum. I guess they had a ceremony a few weeks back and I missed it. Sorry the group didn't find out! Anyhow, the layout is a work in progress, but looks fantastic already.

      Check out these photos on Flickr:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/thedicarlos/sets/72157624633442064/

      Sorry the video I posted looked like crap, I shot it with my phone's video camera. I've got an alka seltzer if you need one Deano!

      Go to the Museum, it's one of the best local history collections around!

      Gino
    • Mark Wilber
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 5:41 AM
        Interesting,I like the Gloversville yard. Those ties laying around the yard adds a little spice to it. Mark