Surpass Leather

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      I just posted a series of photos of Surpass Leather, taken this evening.

      A few weeks ago we were discussing the photo of No. 10 which appears to have been taken looking up Lincoln St.  There were questions as to the date.  The plaque on Surpass says the new building was built in 1920, which therefore is the approximate year of the photo.

      You can find them under:
      Look in Aaron's Pictures and Files > Surpass Leather.