Re: [FJGRailroad] Itinerary

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2000
      Saul I would certainly like to meet you that weekend so I will makes plans
      to be free for Friday or Saturday, Who is it that has the camp, If I my
      ask? Send them a note to be at the event this weekend and introduce
      themselves?? I will have a table set up. I will have the Negatives
      completed by then. Will the return trip work for you on that Sunday if we
      make a stop at Andy's place in Syracuse? Andy is Sunday the day you were
      planning?? If so There are several of us in this area who should make plans
      and figure out driving arrangements to head west!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2000
        --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <
        rldecker@c...> wrote:
        > Saul I would certainly like to meet you that weekend so I will
        makes plans
        > to be free for Friday or Saturday, Who is it that has the camp, If
        I my
        > ask? Send them a note to be at the event this weekend and introduce
        > themselves?? I will have a table set up. I will have the Negatives
        > completed by then. Will the return trip work for you on that
        Sunday if we
        > make a stop at Andy's place in Syracuse? Andy is Sunday the day
        you were
        > planning?? If so There are several of us in this area who should
        make plans
        > and figure out driving arrangements to head west!!

        Yup. Sunday August 13th is the date. Andrea and I are excited about
        hosting all. Saul, we sure hope you can make it, since we're pretty
        much right on your way home to Michigan. ----Andy

        --------------------------
        > > Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
        > > Visit Firetalk.com - click below.
        --------------------------

        > > Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        > > http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

      • Saul Kalbfeld
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
          When we get to the Holiday Inn, probably on Thursday, I'll call you
          if
          it is not too late. I'm looking forward to meeting you and talking to
          you about your dad and his legacy. I'll bring a few things that you
          might find interesting. Our schedule is pretty flexible, but I have
          wait and see what else materializes.
          Saul