Itinerary

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2000
      We are driving to New York on Thursday Aug. 10 and staying at the
      Holiday Inn in Johnstown Friday, Saturday, and going back on Sunday.
      We may come a day earlier, I don't know yet for sure. We have to go
      back to Mich. on Sunday since we both have to be to work on Monday. I
      have no family left in the area except for a cousin has a cottage in
      Sacandaga Park. This is kind of sad and it makes me feel bad. I wish
      could come more often. When my mother lived in senior citizen's
      housing I used to come to Gloversville several times a year.

      Saul