Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Accident t

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12 8:23 PM
      The kid with the ponytail was my inside source.  He used to come into the supermarket and talk FJ&G with me.  He always told me he'd give me a ride, but when I saw him working he would just wave!  Oh well, I always enjoyed a wave from the FJ&G engineers and brakemen...

      Gino

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM, John <jsesonske@...> wrote:

      Gino,

      Yes, Bob was very railfan friendly. Durwood and the kid with the poney tail were also railfan friendly and of course Mark was. It was always a pleasure to interact with the FJG crews in the DO years.

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      http://ginostrolleypage.com
      http://ginosmusicservice.com