Derail photo

  • johnnychristman4
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 10:53 AM
      Hey Gino,
      I got that photo from ebay. I might have another but I'm not sure. Ill look for it! Also I have to say that I am truly sad that I cant make FJ&G day. I hope you all have a wonderful time! Maybe the presentation could be video recorded for the poor souls who cannot make it?

      John Christman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 5:36 PM
        I'll see what I can do about videotaping Johnny!  Sorry you can't make it, but heck you are out in the plains, right?

        Gino

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com