CCofFC Fonda

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Good morning All,

      In a photo I noticed part of the coal shed at the Rt 5 crossing appears
      to have had the top removed from what would be track level up and
      appears to have been re-sheathed with plywood and painted gray. That
      would make me think that the remains were used by someone for something,
      just wondering what and wanted to make sure the tracks were removed.