FW: File question [#4124278]

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2000
      Saul and Paul,

      Here is the reply I got to my file posting message from Egroups...

      Gino
      ----------
      From: support@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:55:35 +0530
      To: dicarlos@...
      Subject: File question [#4124278]

      Nothing has changed. You might try using a different browser.

      Thanks for using eGroups! For helpful hints please visit:

      http://www.egroups.com/help/

      If you have any further questions please do not reply on this ticket number.
      Send another email to support@egroups.com this will create a new ticket
      number.

      Gabby
      eGroups Customer Support Team