Our October FJ&G Day

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      As part of our event we plan on a tour of the electric division between G'ville and Schenectady.
      Ideally we would like to travel in a single vehicle (large van). Should any of you have access to such a vehicle (free or at modest cost), it would be most appreciated.
      Often churches, social organizations, etc.  have such vehicles or re-cycled school buses.
      Thank you for your help.
      Regards,
      Gordon