Re: [FJGRailroad] Street Railway Journal

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010

      Reasonably good sources of traction publications are your local train shows.  Many become available through estates as we, of a certain age, tend to fall off from our perches.  I have accumulated a large library of traction books at very modest cost.  Vane Jones published reprints of one of the industry monthlies and ERA Headlights are often found.  The watchword; scrounge.
      Good hunting.
      Gordon off his Trolley Davis