Street Railway Journal

  • Ken B
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 1:30 PM
      Articles on FJG, UTC, Mohawk Valley Railway, Schenectady Railway and more
      upstate lines.

      http://books.google.com/books?id=cmhJAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

      Ken
    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 3:52 PM

        Reasonably good sources of traction publications are your local train shows.  Many become available through estates as we, of a certain age, tend to fall off from our perches.  I have accumulated a large library of traction books at very modest cost.  Vane Jones published reprints of one of the industry monthlies and ERA Headlights are often found.  The watchword; scrounge.
        Good hunting.
        Gordon off his Trolley Davis