L&BR

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 46 KB
    The Lowville & Beaver River in a 1936 shot at Lowville.  This car is a Scott product and appears to be out of service being sandwiched between two work flats.  Also the radiator intake is covered.
    No, I wasn't the photographer being a toddler at the time.
    Can't open the file?  Let me know and I'll send a PDF.
    Gordon
    Scan0021