ALCO on the move

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 8:31 AM
      At this time, Staten Island Loco 407 was reported by Sloatsburg, NY at 10 am. Destination Mt. Tremper NY.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 9:45 AM
        I did not see this come up on the list so I am resending to the list.....if it comes twice hit delete...

        To: hudsonriverraillines@yahoogroups.com; orangecountyrails@yahoogroups.com; dandh@yahoogroups.com; fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: riverlinejoe@...
        Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:31:16 +0000
        Subject: [HudsonRiverRailLines] ALCO on the move

        At this time, Staten Island Loco 407 was reported by Sloatsburg, NY at 10 am. Destination Mt. Tremper NY.
        http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID28326: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 042010_1