Camera Sketches of Sacandaga Park

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
      What appears to be a relatively decent copy of this item is for sale right now:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ150432877615

      I have no connection to the seller, unless it's one of you folks and I don't know it.

      -Aaron

    • Mark Wilber
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
        I'd like to bid on it,but dont want to bid against anyone in the group.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
          I'm not bidding, so anyone else can have at it.  I have a copy here that is in good shape.

          -Aaron

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
            That book is great!  I finally got one trading for it!  It used to go for 100 bucks on eBay!

            Sent from my iPhone