Re: [FJGRailroad] No railroads in the Virgin Islands

  • Fjgrailroad
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 2:44 PM
      I nominated myself!  If you're nice, we'll promote you to 'bottle washer!'

      Gino

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 9, 2010, at 12:41 PM, joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:

      Gino,
      When did you get promoted to Chief KOOK?

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: reeladventuresstjohn@...
      Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 04:38:14 -0700
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] No railroads in the Virgin Islands

      Yes Gino, it does stink ... there are no railroads here in the Territory (we are considered a Territory here like Guam, and the Northern Mariannis Islands in the Pacific. All my life I lived with in hearing distance of railroads... and I do miss hearing them, and seeing them. Thanks for the internet I can keep in touch with my old hobby, and make new friends all over the world through groups like this.

      The closest thing to a railroad is the light rail system they have over in Puerto Rico, 75 miles west of here.

      I just have to be satisfied to see the white sand beaches, and aqua blue waters here in the VI...

      Capt'n Paul

      Posted by: "Dicarlo, Gino" Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com

      Thu Apr 8, 2010 3:26 pm (PDT)

      Welcome to the group Paul!
      Wow, that must stink living in the Virgin Islands!!!!

      Gino
      Chief Kook And Bottle Washer