No railroads in the Virgin Islands

  • Paul Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2010

      Yes Gino, it does stink ... there are no railroads here in the Territory (we are considered a Territory here like Guam, and the Northern Mariannis Islands in the Pacific. All my life I lived with in hearing distance of railroads... and I do miss hearing them, and seeing them. Thanks for the internet I can keep in touch with my old hobby, and make new friends all over the world through groups like this.

      The closest thing to a railroad is the light rail system they have over in Puerto Rico, 75 miles west of here.

      I just have to be satisfied to see the white sand beaches, and aqua blue waters here in the VI...

      Capt'n Paul

      Posted by: "Dicarlo, Gino" Gino.Dicarlo@...

      Thu Apr 8, 2010 3:26 pm (PDT)

      Welcome to the group Paul!
      Wow, that must stink living in the Virgin Islands!!!!

      Gino
      Chief Kook And Bottle Washer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2010
        Gino,
        When did you get promoted to Chief KOOK?

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: reeladventuresstjohn@...
        Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 04:38:14 -0700
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] No railroads in the Virgin Islands

        Posted by: "Dicarlo, Gino" Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com

        Thu Apr 8, 2010 3:26 pm (PDT)

        Welcome to the group Paul!
        Wow, that must stink living in the Virgin Islands!!!!

        Gino
        Chief Kook And Bottle Washer

      • Fjgrailroad
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2010
          I nominated myself!  If you're nice, we'll promote you to 'bottle washer!'

          Gino

          Sent from my iPhone

          To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com