New member in the Virgin Islands

  • Paul Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 4:19 AM
      Paul Jordan here from St. John in the Virgin Islands. I grew up in Renssealer NY, and lived in Rochester, Syracuse, and Oneida 'then Philly, and Pbgh, PA. Retired now, left the cold Northland for the Tropical Island of St. John where I'm a sport fishing boat Captain, and bone fishing guide. Model the D&H Canal Company's RR in the 1890's. and the PRR at the end of Steam. Good to be a member here, thanks and hello to all...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 3:26 PM

        Welcome to the group Paul!

        Wow, that must stink living in the Virgin Islands!!!!

        Gino

        Chief Kook And Bottle Washer

        Paul Jordan here from St. John in the Virgin Islands. I grew up in Renssealer NY, and lived in Rochester, Syracuse, and Oneida 'then Philly, and Pbgh, PA. Retired now, left the cold Northland for the Tropical Island of St. John where I'm a sport fishing boat Captain, and bone fishing guide. Model the D&H Canal Company's RR in the 1890's. and the PRR at the end of Steam. Good to be a member here, thanks and hello to all...

      • Gordon Davis
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 7:48 AM
          Gino, tell him about your snow shovel.
          Gordon